Thursday, December 25, 2014

A brand new Christmas Song by Musumba Zak, Check it out

Christmas has gone and many of us have spent the day in different ways. Personally I decided to spend my Christmas trying my hand at composing music. I have composed a Christmas song. After composing the song I decided I should share with all of us by uploading the audio on soundcloud. The video will come out sooner than later. So keep waiting. This Christmas song is just 2MBs heavy which means any Ugandan with five hundred shillings airtime can buy 20MBs from MTN and those other guys download the audio, or share this festive season gift with their friends on twitter, facebook, whatups and all.  Otherwise, hope you enjoyed your Christmas and let me also take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year. Click here to listen to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment